[DeTomaso] Wiring help

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue May 14 13:57:03 EDT 2019

 I would suggest using fuse 11 or 12.
    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎May‎ ‎14‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎51‎:‎49‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PDT, Tom Cabanski <tcabanski at tencom.com> wrote:

   Changing my current manual method on my radiator fans to a fan
  controller.

  I need to run one of the wires from the controller to the + switching
  ignition source so the fans do not continue to run after the car is
  turned off.

  It appears that the red wire off the ignition switch is the run wire.
  Is this correct?

  Would that be the best choice to tap into?

  Tom