[DeTomaso] Yellow Pantera crashed in St Pete. Florida

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 8 07:56:26 EDT 2019

Geeze, my mom is... well she's off 49th.  I get my avenues and streets
mixed up.  I used to deliver the St Pete Times out there via Treasure
Island causeway and work north to Madeira Beach where our boats were.
Sometimes we'd go back along 19 (close to that intersection of 94th)
if we had to pick up more papers.  It's a big city.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382