[DeTomaso] Help with front brake line routing

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:00:16 EDT 2019

Can someone take a quick picture or two of the front brake line routing in the wheel wells and email it to me? I'm fitting a "pre-bent" stainless hard line kit and it seems to be full of false advertising. "Pre-bent" means it has a couple of bends possibly near the right place but the rest is up to you! The rear lines were pretty easy to figure out and finish bending but someone must have been on drugs when they bent the front lines.

Corey