[DeTomaso] Need new deck lid

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 2 14:07:41 EDT 2019

Fwiw Don Byars fixed my decklid at a fun rally a few years ago in under a minute. It had bent slightly on one side due to too-strong shocks. With the decklid closed, he simply shoved it inward with his hand several times, and gently bent it back into the proper position. It has remained so ever since.

If yours is more badly bent it will take a bit more work. But it's not especially difficult.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone