[DeTomaso] Need new deck lid

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:11:09 EDT 2019

One more clarification, by bending the braces back to straight you are
relieving the stress that is deforming the panel.  (The Key to Metal
Bumping, by Frank Sargent)

BTW, this is a really good book for those who are interested. 100+ pages.
Unfortunately, it’s hard to find body guys who are trained in its
principles.

Jeff

the