[DeTomaso] Distributors

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:28:58 EDT 2019

Ditto.

I have been running the 8577 and the MSD 6T Since before '89.  That's what
I replace the Pertox with... and.... the 8577 was the only distributor that
I found that would fit nicely under the stock 71 engine screen.

Zero issues.

Best regards,
-dt
Don Thomas

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM Dave Londry <davel at trguys.com> wrote:

> [...]
>         question but
>         haven't wanted to bother himA  A  A with just the one question.A
>         A My concern
>         is that the Pertronix might not be "enough" distributor.A  A ItA
>         A is cast
>         with bushings while the MSD is billet with ball bearings.A  A I've
>         researched them and both have the same reviews of both praise and
>         disdain.A  A  A Thanks,A  A  A RichardA  A  A Austin, TX
>         links
>         above.A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list
>         to forward
>         anyA  A message posted here to all past, current, or future
>    members
>         of the
>         list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>         archiveA  A or
>         approve the archiving of list messages.ReferencesA  A 1.
>         mailto:[23][24]richard at richardgreenblum.comA  A 2.
>         mailto:[24][25]detomaso at server.detomasolist.comA  A 3.
>         mailto:[25][26]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comA  A 4.
>    ______
>         use the
>         links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the
>    list
>         forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
>         members of
>         the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>         archive
>         or approve the archiving of list messages.
>    References
>       1. mailto:[28]billmoore6480 at gmail.com
>       2. mailto:[29]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>       3. mailto:[30]jderyke at aol.com
>       4. mailto:[31]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>       5. mailto:[32]jderyke at aol.com
>       6. mailto:[33]jderyke at aol.com
>       7. mailto:[34]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>       8. mailto:[35]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>       9. mailto:[36]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>      10. mailto:[37]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      11. mailto:[38]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      12. mailto:[39]listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      13. mailto:[40]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      15. mailto:[42]jderyke at aol.com
>      16. mailto:[43]jderyke at aol.com
>      17. mailto:[44]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>      18. mailto:[45]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      19. mailto:[46]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>      20. mailto:[47]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      21. mailto:[48]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      23. mailto:[50]richard at richardgreenblum.com
>      24. mailto:[51]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      25. mailto:[52]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>      26.
>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   Ditto.A A
   I have been running the 8577 and the MSD 6T Since before '89.A  That's
   what I replace the Pertox with... and.... the 8577 was the only
   distributor that I found that would fit nicely under the stock 71
   engine screen.A
   Zero issues.A A
   Best regards,
   -dt