[DeTomaso] Distributors

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Wed Mar 20 15:13:11 EDT 2019

I'll back that up also. I have 2 MSD 6ALs that are at 26 years between
them.
I have certainly heard the complaints of control box failure, but the
only care I have given them is
- always grounding all their connections together if I arc weld anywhere
on the chassis they're in.
Dave

Dave Londry
TRGuys.com(TRG)
davel at trguys.com
904 373 1795   (SkypeCall FLA)
Skype:embeddedspaces
Canada Numbers
604 721 2278 (cell)
604 589 9182 (shop line)
604 589 9183 (home line)

   [1]davel at trguys.com
   904 373 1795   (SkypeCall FLA)
[...]

        <[2][3]richard at richardgreenblum.com> Date: 2019-03-19A  12:57 PMA
        (GMT-07:00) To:
        From: [5][6]jderyke at aol.com <[6][7]jderyke at aol.com> Sent: Tuesday,
   March
        19, 2019 2:48
        PMTo: [7][8]richard at richardgreenblum.com;
        <[8][9]richard at richardgreenblum.com
        <mailto:[9][10]richard at richardgreenblum.com> >To: De
        Tomaso List <[10][11]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
        <mailto:[11][12]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> >Sent: Tue, Mar
   [15][16]jderyke at aol.com
        <[16][17]jderyke at aol.com>
        Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:48 PMA  A To:
        [17][18]richard at richardgreenblum.com;
        [18][19]detomaso at server.detomasolist.comA  A Subject: Re:
   [DeTomaso]
        Distributors
        Richard, my only experience with Pertronix is, its the one and
   only
        electronic distributor package I've ever found that can PARTIALLY
        fail!
        The one in question would start fine and run up to about 2000
        rpms,A  A then
        begin misfiring. Replacing the drop-in fixed it. Very odd....A  A
        RykeA  A -----Original Message-----A  A From: Richard Greenblum
        <[1][19][20]richard at richardgreenblum.com>A  A To: De Tomaso List
        <[2][20][21]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>A  A Sent: Tue, Mar
   19,
        2019 5:43 am
        Subject: [DeTomaso] DistributorsA  A  A Anybody have experience
[...]
        _______________________________________________A  A Detomaso Email
        List is not
        managed by POCAA  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesA
        A DeTomaso
        mailing listA  A [3][21][22]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   oA
        A To manage your
        subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)A  A use the
        mailto:[23][24]richard at richardgreenblum.comA  A 2.
        mailto:[24][25]detomaso at server.detomasolist.comA  A 3.
        mailto:[25][26]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comA  A 4.
   ______