[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] An orphaned AC cooled intercooler project

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:27:54 EDT 2019

Thanks Jeff, I'm genuinely inspired, that was riveting!

I have had a hard time finding aftermarket mufflers less than 14
inches long but turbos would easily fit were mufflers used to be.  A
little creative plumbing  and I could keep a cooler of glycol in the
trunk.  It probably would be quieter than the Magnaflow glass I'm
using now.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382