[DeTomaso] The Grand Tour

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Mar 11 14:01:45 EDT 2019

I know reality TV is about as real as cartoons, but it was blowing smoke the whole time, so I figured it overheated in town and that made for a “great” finale to the stupid story. I really liked Top Gear, Grand Tour not so much. The whole show was more show biz than cars, and pretty silly.

Sent from my iPhone