[DeTomaso] Seat rail question

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sat Jun 29 20:19:01 EDT 2019

It was a good idea in concept to have the sliders on little tires, but they immediately flat spotted and that's why the seats do not slide very easily. You're on the right track by bending down the tab they can be released and you can replace them with our hard Delrin plastic wheels. Delrin is a lubrication free hi performance plastic so it makes a perfect hard rolling sliding wheel to adjust your seat on. Larry Stock @ Pantera Parts Connection 1-800-DeTomaso (338-6627)