[DeTomaso] Seat rail question

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 20:10:45 EDT 2019

Folks,Anyone ever remove their seat rails and taken them apart to clean?    I see small black wheels in there which may be binding or broke.   Are they pinned in somehow?     I see I may have to bend down a small metal tab on bottom rail to slide top rail off?      Any insight is appreciated!    Thanks