[DeTomaso] Spreader bar

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:27:34 EDT 2019

I think the key is to lock the spreader in place prior to 4 wheel alignment and then set your rear camber and toe. Check alignment again if you have to remove the bar at any point.

Much like the front upper ball joint (resolved with camber lock plates) the rear bar can move over time in the slotted holes as most spreader bars do not butt against the shock towers to maintain a fixed position.

Julian