[DeTomaso] Metal particles in Transaxle

Wayne Boian wayneboian at windstream.net
Mon Jun 24 11:31:52 EDT 2019

I change the oil in the Transaxle  last night and found metal particles on the magnetic drain plug.  See attached photo.
The car has maybe 3,500 to 4,000 miles since the fluid was last changed. There was no other foreign material in the container used to drain the fluid.
How  mush sleep should I be loosing over the amount of metal particles in the photo.

FWIW, I am using Castrol Limited Slip 80W-90 in the transaxle.

Thanks
Wayne