[DeTomaso] Two Weeks to Go - New Pantera (Project P) Debut at Festival of Speed

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:56:49 EDT 2019

Hah! POCA should sell it to CIt to make up for huge loss posted last year
from the ill-fated Fun Rally. But make sure to keep right to use the name
for itself and successors and assigns.
Jeff
6559

   Hah! POCA should sell it to CIt to make up for huge loss posted last
   year from the ill-fated Fun Rally. But make sure to keep right to use
   the name for itself and successors and assigns.A

   Jeff

   6559

   On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 12:46 PM Forest Goodhart <[1]forestg at att.net>