[DeTomaso] Two Weeks to Go - New Pantera (Project P) Debut at Festival of Speed

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Jun 19 10:43:15 EDT 2019

We tried to get an invitation to Apollo on the way to Modena, but they
were busy getting things done for the FoS presentation, and naturally
they didn't want leaks anyway. :)

They have invited us to visit them at FoS, but personally my travel
budget for 2019 pretty much went out the tail pipes on the trip. :|

We drove a bit over 5000 km, and at 13-15 liters per 100 km, and gas
being 1.8+ EUR/liter on the continent we will have to slow down a bit.

We did get to see and listen to the Ares Panther in the flesh though as
we were invited to the Ares site in Modena.

/Thomas