[DeTomaso] Two Weeks to Go - New Pantera (Project P) Debut at Festival of Speed

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:24:41 EDT 2019

True, Julian, there hasn't been an awful lot of background noise if we
consider that we are witnessing the resurrection of a marque that has been
dormant for 30 years. Assuming that everything plays out as we've been led
to believe, seems like a lost opportunity to build anticipation... you only
bring a marque back from the dead once (usually). If you don't get headlines
now, it's doubly hard to get headlines when you have a steadily running
product.

I know people will go to the FoS so we'll see..