[DeTomaso] '73' Pantera for Sale

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Wed Jun 12 12:02:51 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I was contacted by Steve yesterday and am forwarding this info about his Pantera for which he'd like to find a new home.  Based on the info, and if it is rust-free, it seems like a really good buy.  I'm just the messenger, though, so contact him directly with questions.  It doesn't appear the pictures he sent are being sent with this forwarded message, so I'll try one more time to send the pictures, but contact him to get them for sure.

Sincerely,

Chris

Thanks for taking my call yesterday. Here is the info about my Pantera.

1973 Detomaso Pantera, 351/5.8L Cleveland engine. Full engine rebuild with about 100 miles on it. ZF 5 speed transmission. White with blue racing strips. Interior is black, has the original 8 track tape/ AM radio. Body is in good condition has never been in rain always garaged. Has 65,540 miles on odometer.
My contact info is, Steve Murphy (208) 762 9195, e-mail murphsr007 at aol.com. I'm asking $60,000.