[DeTomaso] RIP Bob Byars...

timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 10:34:18 EDT 2019

 Amen.
    On Thursday, May 30, 2019, 06:49:44 PM CDT, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   I'm truly saddened to hear this!
  Shortly after getting my Pantera I visited Bob's shop. He spent
  entirely too much time chewing the fat with me talking Panteras and
  showing me the different cars that were in the shop. I think Don was
  doing all the work on the cars and probably wished Bob would quit
  jaw-jacking and get back to work helping out!  I learned a lot that
  day.
  He was too young, and will be missed by many!
  When I bought my car 16 years ago, I never imagined how significant the
  relationships I've developed with other owners and club members would
  become to my life. Cherish the friendships and important relationships
  in your life.  Cars and things can be replaced, but friends cannot.
  My thoughts and prayers go out to the Byars' family.