[DeTomaso] 1973 DETOMASO PANTERA

Robert Levitt levitt1946 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 08:26:01 EDT 2019

Hello Friends,

I am representing a friend that has a 100% restored and I mean 100% restored Pantera . Color is red . Everything works as original.

This car was found laying in a barn for over 30 years . The car has just over 5500 miles and 130 miles on a rebuilt engine .

Basically the car is brand new .

The car is being offered at $88,800 . The car is located in Eastern Pennsylvania.

For more information take a peak at the link below and scroll down to the red pantera . The blue pantera has been sold.

https://levitt1946.wixsite.com/nypantera/detomaso-pantera-cars-for-sale

If you need more information , please contact me directly.

Best regards,
Bob Levitt