[DeTomaso] Lead Substitute

Wayne Boian wayneboian at windstream.net
Tue Jun 4 11:58:24 EDT 2019

I saw a bottle of Motor Medic – Lead Substitute by the makers of GUNK and was wondering if I should be using this or something like it for a 73 Cleveland motor. The motor in #5683 is stock except for the intake and Holly carb. I am not sure if the valve seats were set up to run no-lead gas in 1973 or not. So what do you guy (and gals) do for or mildly modified motors?

Thanks
Wayne