[DeTomaso] seat mechanism question-Help!

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Wed Jul 24 21:26:40 EDT 2019

Hi Larry.  I have a 74 Pantera and my seat adjustment handles are on the inboard side of the seat when installed in the car for both driver’s and passenger’s side.  Mike R.

Folks,Finally got seats back from upholsterer.  Really stupid question as I'm not sure if he put rails on bottom of seat correctly.   The adjustment handles.  What side of seat if sitting in it  seat {right or left)?    I never adjusted them and I bought new wheels from Larry Scott  (Awesome!)Thanks
   Hi Larry.  I have a 74 Pantera and my seat adjustment handles are on
   the inboard side of the seat when installed in the car for both
   driver's and passenger's side.  Mike R.

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10