[DeTomaso] seat mechanism question-Help!

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 18:09:42 EDT 2019

Folks,Finally got seats back from upholsterer.  Really stupid question as I'm not sure if he put rails on bottom of seat correctly.   The adjustment handles.  What side of seat if sitting in it  seat {right or left)?    I never adjusted them and I bought new wheels from Larry Scott  (Awesome!)Thanks