[DeTomaso] 2020 Detomaso P72

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:51:39 EDT 2019

Great comment - because I agree LOL.  My add-on is that if you take all (most) of any body style, then remove all badging, that most folks cannot tell which one is which without close examination.  Frijoles from most restaurants look the same - just as an example.
---And, my thought on the new DeTomaso is that Holy Cow, who can afford it!  Add it to the list of beautiful, exotic cars (Bugatti, McLaren, etc.).  How do they trickledown to me?  I do not see how the P72 can do much for the DeTomaso marque in the real world.  Do I love it?  Absolutely!   ---Bill Lewis