[DeTomaso] 2020 Detomaso P72

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:08:26 EDT 2019

The 312p has some of this too.  I wonder how much the cars of that era
got from each other. I almost wish downforce was never a factor, those
slippery shapes were just so incredible and a treat for the eye.
Porsche just descided to start winning and then cars all looked kind
of awkward and road car styling departed from both. Like when all cars
were indistinguishably beige (literally) camry/626/altima/accord for
an eternity and then everything looked differently the same again all
at once.  It's a tragedy.  I'm glad we have shining examples of where
art and design lend engineering the grace and delight it deserves.

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)