[DeTomaso] Steering How to raise tab

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 10:52:49 EDT 2019

 Maybe info on Pantera Place:
Pantera Steering Rack

|  |  |

|  |
Pantera Steering Rack

    On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 7:41:10 AM PDT, Steven Edwards1969Dart <gsedwards at cox.net> wrote:

   I am at a lost as to how to get this dented raised so I can unscrew to
  get the rack out. I can not get anything to grab the dent without
  destroying the locking collar. I was looking at using a Dremel to cut
  it some so I can get a tool in there to bend it up.

  Is this collar available to replace?
  [cid:image003.jpg at 01D53A28.398ECB60]

  Steven Edwards

   Maybe info on Pantera Place:
   [1]Pantera Steering Rack

                            Pantera Steering Rack

   On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 7:41:10 AM PDT, Steven Edwards1969Dart
     I am at a lost as to how to get this dented raised so I can unscrew
     get the rack out. I can not get anything to grab the dent without
     destroying the locking collar. I was looking at using a Dremel to cut
     it some so I can get a tool in there to bend it up.
     Is this collar available to replace?
     [cid:[2]image003.jpg at 01D53A28.398ECB60]
     Steven Edwards
   use the links above.