[DeTomaso] QuickJack Portable Car Lift - $999 at Costco

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 16:37:50 EST 2019

Anyone with experience with the QuckJack portable lift?

https://www.quickjack.com/

Given that the typical Pantera jack points, at least to get the whole car
off the ground, don't run along the side rails, not sure if it would work as
well.  My jack points are the front corners of the frame where the jack hole
is, but I use the center of the three motor mount bolts as the rear jack
stand location.  I suppose you could angle this one in towards the center of
the car to do that, but not sure if that would be safe or stable.

Thoughts?  I don't have room for a full car lift or two post portable.
Costco has these on sale now for $999 for a set.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302