[DeTomaso] 6705 at AZ aucion

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sat Jan 19 17:32:41 EST 2019

Thanks Mike. I was 20 and in college when I got it...in my 60’s now. Just put Avons on the rear—what a difference from the old Euro T/A’s. At the strong suggestion of Mr. Kraus of Kraus Racing (tire dealer), I put 3M film up the rocker panel behind the tires. They are very familiar with Panteras.

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone