[DeTomaso] GT5-S 9547 auction hammer at $319,000

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:25:15 EST 2019

Pantera GT5-S, #9547, sold for $319,000. (Gooding & Co.)

Fresh pics in the registry, history back to when it was yellow.

Sold new in 1989 into Germany, then back to Italy in 2010.

Registry details indicate the mileage while in Italy was 26,000 Km.
yet the speedo photo only shows 367 Km. (dated 2017)
I suspect when the car was restored the speedo was replaced.

I believe this car was discussed at some length last year,
when it was offered for sale out of the UK.  I don't remember all the details.

This represents a higher price for a Pantera GT5-S than for this recent Mangusta sale.

Chuck