[DeTomaso] CARB

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 01:22:44 EST 2019

I went with a 82750 Holley... and had the Carb Shop (
http://www.customcarbs.com ) add annular boosters.

It is a fantastic crisp carburetor.

They might be able to help you.

Best regards,
-dt
Don Thomas

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:39 PM Sean Korb <spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still using an off the shelf vacuum secondary 4150 with an
> electric choke on my bone stock 1971 351C.  It's oversize but not too
> bad.  I run .68 jets, the shelf ones are .72 and my plugs were a
> little sooty and bumping it down a notch helped a little.  It's hard
> to read plugs these days.  I used the same one earlier on my 351C with
> a mild Lunati cam in my Mustang until it blew up and I got a big block
> :)
>
> Starts every time, runs great and good transitions.
>
> sean
>
> On 1/17/19, Trip Owen <lance730 at msn.com> wrote:
> >    As you may know Larry Stocks custom carbs are on back order - can
> >    someone suggest another "bolt on" carb  for stock
> >
> >    351C with mild cam, or is it worth waiting?
> >
> >    Trip
> >

> >    Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10
> >
> > References
> >
> >    1. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986
> >

> --
> Sean Korb spkorb at spkorb.org http://www.spkorb.org
> '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
> "The more you drive, the less intelligent you get" --Miller
> "Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I went with a 82750 Holley... and had the Carb Shop (
   [1]http://www.customcarbs.com ) add annular boosters.A
   It is a fantastic crisp carburetor.
   They might be able to help you.A
   Best regards,
   -dt
   Don Thomas

   On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:39 PM Sean Korb <[2]spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

     I'm still using an off the shelf vacuum secondary 4150 with an
     electric choke on my bone stock 1971 351C.A  It's oversize but not
     too
     bad.A  I run .68 jets, the shelf ones are .72 and my plugs were a
     little sooty and bumping it down a notch helped a little.A  It's
     hard
     to read plugs these days.A  I used the same one earlier on my 351C

     --
     Sean Korb [5]spkorb at spkorb.org [6]http://www.spkorb.org
     '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
     "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P.
     Picasso
     etc.) use the links above.