[DeTomaso] CARB

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:39:02 EST 2019

I'm still using an off the shelf vacuum secondary 4150 with an
electric choke on my bone stock 1971 351C.  It's oversize but not too
bad.  I run .68 jets, the shelf ones are .72 and my plugs were a
little sooty and bumping it down a notch helped a little.  It's hard
to read plugs these days.  I used the same one earlier on my 351C with
a mild Lunati cam in my Mustang until it blew up and I got a big block
:)

Starts every time, runs great and good transitions.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382