[DeTomaso] Brake Pressure Differential Valve

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:21:03 EST 2019

It may be a silly question, but the brake warning switch is original correct? That is a metric thread unit so just checking you don't have a thread mismatch issue.

If the unit is leaking internally across the seals you have inter connectivity and possibly pressure equalization between your front and rear brake circuits which isn't ideal.

Did you call other vendors like Larry Stock for a replacement unit?

Julian