[DeTomaso] 180 deg headers

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 10:52:52 EST 2019

Ron,

Can you give more details? I have seen photos of your headers and they look beautiful.

The existing 180 competitors on the market all suffer from being built by well-intentioned people who don’t understand the fundamental differences between them and standard headers.  The Windsor version uses a 3-inch collector and the Cleveland uses 3.5-inch!  180 headers need a much smaller collector than standard headers for peak power and torque.  Dan Jones mentioned that yesterday. I can’t remember what he recommended but I think it might be more like 2-inch.

So, tell us more about yours?

Mike

Sent from my iPad