[DeTomaso] New Caretaker(s) for SOBill's AutoCAD Wiring diagrams

Doug doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:52:03 EST 2019

All,

Recently SOBill made a request for someone else to become the caretaker of
his wonderful collection of Pantera wiring diagrams.

I answered his request and Bill has passed the AutoCad source files of the
diagrams on to me.  My function will mainly be as a diagram editor.  If you
run across a diagram error, a missing diagram, or have a suggestion for a
diagram improvement, please let me know.

Please note that I will not be assuming any responsibilities for the on-line
posting of these diagrams.  For any changes that I make, I'll gladly
forward the pdf version(s) to the various online databases, i.e. Mike
Daily's website and the POCA website (if there are others sites that should
be included, please let me know).  It is SOBill's desire though, for the
main on-line repository for the PDF versions to be Mike Daily's
www.panteraplace.com <http://www.panteraplace.com> .

Julian Kift also answered SOBill's request so I have forwarded the editable
AutoCad source files of the diagrams to him.

I shouldn't speak for him but he may also be willing to field requests for
diagram improvements.

I fully agree with Mike Drew's recent posting in which he stated "Thanks to
Bill for his tireless dedication to this cause. No matter who manages it
going forward, it is and always shall be the Bill Taylor Gearhead Database!"

Doug Braun

Blue 73L #5505

---
https://www.avg.com