[DeTomaso] Fluidyne Radiator Shroud

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Feb 20 11:30:31 EST 2019

Corey,
Here is the breakdown for our Fluidyne Radiator line with the mounted
puller fan set up. You can buy it complete or buy the pieces and carefully
assume the liability and build it yourself. We have recently released the
Mounting Bracket assembly kit PN 11055B to our stock line availability.

  11031P PPC Alumuim Fliudyne Radiator $725.00

11055B Fluidyne to Shroud SS brackets set of 3 @ $125.00

  11055P PPC Puller Fans & Shroud Assy $325.00

  11033C Sensor 82 C  hexagon threaded $27.50

  11033D Sensor 72 C hexagon threaded $27.50

11031X PPC Fliudyne Radiator w/ puller fan assy. $1295.00
Larry Stock, Pantera Parts Connection, 1-800-DeTomaso (338-6627)

On 2/20/19, 7:59 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Corey Price"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of