[DeTomaso] Fluidyne Radiator Shroud

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Feb 20 11:18:52 EST 2019

Hi Corey,
I used simple metal brackets had from any hardware store.  Photos with text are here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=5466

Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Feb 20, 2019, 07:59, at 07:59, Corey Price <coreyjprice at gmail.com> wrote:
>All,
>
>For those of you with Fluidyne radiators and aftermarket sucker fans,
>what have you done for a shroud or fan mounting? Pictures are helpful.
>
>PS: please don't make this an aluminum versus brass radiator
>discussion...
>
>Corey
>
>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Hi Corey,

   I used simple metal brackets had from any hardware store.A  Photos with
   text are here:

   [1]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=
   gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=5466

   AsaA  Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Feb 20, 2019, at 07:59, Corey Price <[2]coreyjprice at gmail.com>
For those of you with Fluidyne radiators and aftermarket sucker fans, what have
you done for a shroud or fan mounting? Pictures are helpful.
PS: please don't make this an aluminum versus brass radiator discussion...
Corey
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p