[DeTomaso] Pantera to be on "My Classic Car" - YouTube > My .02

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 14:04:30 EST 2019

Episode should be titled “How to turn a beautiful car into a friggin ugly one.”

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Sunday, February 10, 2019, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

OK, watched the video, should have done that before I posted.  I've never really cared much for watching Dennis Gage, a little too 'animated'.  That said, a lot of interesting things on the car and I remember it now as the one with the four-pipe exhaust going up and over the rear suspension to the box mufflers.  Not sure if it's the design of the exhaust or it was running on fewer than 8 cylinders but the low RPM cruising note sounds like it's missing on more than one cylinder.  Like I said, just my .02.

Oh, and realized I didn't attach the video in my first link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPHTPskrjhs

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
206-795-3302