[DeTomaso] NPC, New Shingles 2 Part Inoculation

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Feb 7 08:47:43 EST 2019

Dear Michael and Forum,

                     The new shingles vaccine is pricey, but given that *most* POCA members are at risk to develop shingles---compared to a single trip to the ER and/or to the weeks and months of doctor visits and pain medications of narcotic and non-narcotic type----its price is a pittance.

                    I took the old shingles vaccine and need to follow my own advice and take the new one.  Thanks for the reminder.

                                 Warmest regards, Chuck Engles