[DeTomaso] NPC, New Shingles 2 Part Inoculation

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 6 14:53:39 EST 2019

Also, I was told by my doctor, if you've had Shingles (which I have) don't get this inoculation.

PS -  You DO NOT want to get Shingles.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 2/6/19, 11:45 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ken Green via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    This is suppose to be much more effective than the older single inoculation.
    I received the first of a new 2 part shingles inoculation Friday from a pharmacist.  He warned us that it usually hits you pretty hard for 2 or 3 days.  I have never had any reaction to a flu shot or any other shot.
    If you get this inoculation, I recommend Friday evening, plan to do nothing Saturday, not much on Sunday, and no serious mental work Monday.  Have ibuprofen on hand.

    Ken