[DeTomaso] NPC, New Shingles 2 Part Inoculation

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 14:45:25 EST 2019

This is suppose to be much more effective than the older single inoculation.
I received the first of a new 2 part shingles inoculation Friday from a pharmacist.  He warned us that it usually hits you pretty hard for 2 or 3 days.  I have never had any reaction to a flu shot or any other shot.
If you get this inoculation, I recommend Friday evening, plan to do nothing Saturday, not much on Sunday, and no serious mental work Monday.  Have ibuprofen on hand.

Ken