[DeTomaso] Pantera Temperature Gauges

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 17:03:38 EDT 2019

Exactly!

Mine does it too (physician, heal thyself!) but I know exactly why and how to fix it.

The minor gauges are all grounded one to the next in daisy-chain fashion, terminating at the bottom gauge. All I have to do to fix it is splice a second ground wire in at the bottom connector, and run it to a ring terminal and ground it to the chassis. It’s a matter of minutes to fix it.

I have been searching for those specific minutes for many years now. :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad