[DeTomaso] 1 More MSD DIZZY Question

Mirril M mirrilm at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 23 10:30:04 EDT 2019

Team,

I am fixing my plug gaps and checking to make sure my rotor is touching the cap (along with some burnt plug wires, love the 180's but there is a price to pay).

My question is:

                "Can I stick with the stock coil, or should I replace with a MSD coil (or other)?

Thanks!

Mirril McMullen
Mobile:  917 295.9587
Skype:  mirril.mcmullen