[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Valve Cover cast DeTomaso plate adhesion to stock valve covers

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:56:08 EDT 2019

My work-signature

Joseph F Byrd Jr Inc (dissolved May 2017)

“when you can measure what

you are speaking about, …

you know something about it;

but when you cannot measure it, …

your knowledge is of a meagre

and unsatisfactory kind…” Lord Kelvin 1883

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are for entertaimant purposes and are not intended to and do not necessarily reflect any directions or actions.  All readers are advised that neither Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. Inc., nor its owners and agents shall be held liable for the content of this message, including any advice given. All readers are advised to make their own decisions after appropriate consultation with professionals who have had an opportunity to consider completely each reader's circumstances, and not in reliance upon the content of this e-mail.