[DeTomaso] Valve Cover cast DeTomaso plate adhesion to stock valve covers

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:46:14 EDT 2019

I'm torn between JB Weld and RTV Grey.  I think the paint adhering
might be a failure point but rough the area and use an automotive
grade adhesive. Honestly, golf club head glue would work too  (good to
350F degrees) and you can throw the clubs in the back and go play 9.

I don't care what anyone says about originality, I think those plaques
are attractive :)

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)