[DeTomaso] DeTomaso P-72 photos

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 22:34:50 EDT 2019

All,

Due to the file upload restrictions of this email list I will just include one photo with this posting. For many more, click the link below to see my post on the Pantera International DeTomaso forum

https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/detomaso-p-72

Taken at Concorso Italiano, August 16, 2019 in Monterey, California -

72 to be built

36 for USA

400 vetted applicants

drivetrain specifics expected in 2-3 months

gated manual transaxle

Larry