[DeTomaso] Kindig Pantera

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 18 13:41:40 EDT 2019

I was at the Woodward Dream Cruise yesterday and ran into Dave  Kindig of Kindigit Designs.  I asked him about his upcoming Pantera build.  He didn’t give me any details other than it will be “really cool”, but he did say expect it to be aired next season, so stay tuned.
They had a couple of cars on display at their booth, and I have to say that the quality of those things was just incredible.  On TV they look nice, but in person, it’s just over the top beautiful stuff.  It’s understandable why they have a six year backlog.

Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10