[DeTomaso] Window Motor Upgrade

thells thells at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 16 00:01:06 EDT 2019

A few years ago I used new Taurus motors from Rock Auto for this upgrade,
think they were about $45.00 each at the time.

The instructions on Pantera Place (thanks Mike!) were very detailed for this
procedure - link below:

http://www.panteraplace.com/Page187.htm

Because this involves cutting/grinding of the regulator measure very
carefully several times to be sure of what material you need to remove, take
your time.

The motors themselves are a great upgrade, very powerful and smooth.

Dan