[DeTomaso] Arriva Tires?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 12:50:37 EDT 2019

Corey, You should put them on eBay. Someone who does concourse will probably pay you for them.
Jim

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Monday, August 12, 2019, Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

Dear Mike,

              1)  Thanks for the link to the ancient Goodyear Arriva TV commercial.

              2)  So, the short story *may* be that the Arrivas are simply DOT street-legal version of the Ford GT MkIV LeMans tires.  If that is true, then after driving with the civilian Arrivas I would state that my respect for those Ford GT LeMans race drivers has gone up *exponentially*.    Of course, at the time, they would have been considered state-of-the-tire-art.

                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles