[DeTomaso] Arriva Tires?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 15:08:27 EDT 2019

Corey,

First, watch this:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d63c1d77-6f20-4a2a-ae56-ca2825b2b89b

Then heed it! :)

Put them on eBay. They are rare and collectible to a tiny microscopic percentage of the population. If you can sell them for $50-100 or more (plus shipping) why take them to the dump???

It might take awhile to sell but eventually somebody will take them. They will be happy and you will be dollars ahead instead of behind.

I have an Arriva on a cracked Campagnolo wheel as my coffee table. It took me years to be able to find a suitable tire (pre-eBay).

Mike

Sent from my iPad