[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: BaT Ended

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 9 10:12:33 EDT 2019

I also think the market is kinda flooded with Pantera's these days.
Or I'm smokin' something?  I think as our Pantera population gets
older, there will be more.  No?

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team