[DeTomaso] spring spacer

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:54:29 EDT 2019

Thanks for confirming that is the spacer.

SORRY!

I should have added that the four are all different.  Alone with the ones I
removed from 5177, I picked up a set of supposedly Grp4? (great price,
couldn't resist)

Those values are MY calculations for spring rates (pounds/inch).  (I think
my Youngs for the material must be a little low),

Left to right;

          Original rear

          Grp4 rear

          Original front

          Grp4 front

Diverging from my question, I am not pleased with the lack of difference I
found for the Grp4? Front/rear, but the shocks look good.